- Beautiful Victorian end of terrace house
- Close to Chichester city centre
- Spacious and light rooms with high ceilings
- 3 double bedrooms
- Open plan and fully integrated kitchen with doors onto the garden
- Patio area and lawn garden with side passageway.
- Residents street parking
- En-suite and cloakroom potential
An elegant and beautifully presented Victorian three bedroom house located just a short distance from the City centre in Oving Road. The property is exceptionally well presented and arranged over three stories with a sitting room, superb open plan kitchen/dining room on the ground floor, two double bedrooms and an amazing bathroom on the first floor and a further bedroom on the second floor. The property offers potential to add either a cloakroom to the ground floor and/or an ensuite to the top floor bedroom. To the rear is a beautiful enclosed garden with doors leading from the kitchen onto a patio area and grassed lawn beyond. The property also benefits from an private side passageway. Internal viewing highly recommended to appreciate the charm and character of this spacious Victorian home close to the city centre.