- A beautifully presented semi-detached house full of character.
- Deceptively spacious four bedroom.
- Bay fronted sitting room.
- Private walled garden
- A large out building currently used as a studio but easily converted back to a garage.
- Generous 17' master bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
- Quiet location and easy walking distance to the city centre
- EPC - D
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED and DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS four-bedroom semi-detached house full of character, charm and ORIGINAL FEATURES and situated in a quiet location but still within easy walking distance of the city centre. The property has recently been refurbished by the current owners to a very high standard, the accommodation arranged over two storeys with a lovely BAY FRONTED SITTING ROOM with a new log burner, playroom, utility/boot room with French doors onto the garden, cloakroom, and a stunning, open plan family room to the rear, perfect for entertaining with a fitted kitchen opening to the rear garden on the ground floor. On the first floor which has been recently re-carpeted there are four bedrooms including a particularly generous 17' master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, shower room and a family bathroom with roll top bath. Outside there is a sunny, easterly aspect, wall enclosed city garden and a stunning wisteria covered private dining area. Plus a large garage to the rear which is accessed from Melbourne Road with electric roller door and electric car charging point, this space could easily double up as a home office or studio. Internal viewing essential and no onward chain.