Bell & Blake Specialise in Both Residential Sales & Lettings
We operate across all price sectors and our prime location in the heart of Chichester means we are easily accessible and are well placed to serve Chichester and the surrounding towns and villages.
We understand that people buy from people so from the point of instructing us to sell your home, the whole process will be managed by one of our partners ensuring you have direct line of communication at all times. You will be given our mobile numbers and this will be your point of contact throughout the whole process; from designing your property particulars through to completion of the sale and handing over the keys.
Our role is to understand your property inside and out, to co-ordinate the viewings and to obtain and pass on feedback in order to successfully manage the negotiations and see the sale through to completion.
We believe in offering a fair, straightforward approach to letting and property management. We are here to stay and making a “quick buck” from over inflated fees is not what we have based our business model on. Our goal is to grow our business through referrals and recommendations and by offering exemplary customer service.
Our property management team are here to remove the stresses associated with letting your property.
Bell & Blake lettings offer three levels of service:
- Tenant Introduction – we will advertise you property extensively, coordinate and conduct viewings, carry out reference checks and draw up the tenancy agreement. Your responsibility will be to ensure the rent is collected and to deal with any inspections, maintenance or tenant queries or concerns.
- Tenant Introduction and Rental Collection – we will commit to finding an appropriate, referenced tenant for your property and will also take on the responsibility of collecting the rent and chasing any arrears.
- Fully Managed – fully inclusive service with minimal input from you. We will take responsibility for finding an appropriate, referenced tenant, rental collection, dealing with maintenance issues. Most importantly, the tenant will call us not you.
- As part of the lettings process, we charge £300 for the set up and full referencing for up to two tenants.
- Any additional tenants over the age of 18 will be charged £150 per tenant for referencing.
- If a guarantor is required this will be at an additional charge of £125 per guarantor.
- If an inventory has been arranged and paid for by the landlord on checking into a property, the tenant will be required to pay for the check out when they leave, the cost of this will vary depending on the size of the property being rented.
- Contract renewal £75.
- All our prices are subject to Vat.
The Extra Mile; beyond Sales & Lettings